Search This Blog

Friday, March 2, 2012

Saltzman Sees...2001 Oscars

2001 Nominees & Award Winners of My Oscars

  • Best Picture

  • A Beautiful Mind
    I Am Sam
    The Majestic
    61*

  • Best Director

  • Billy Crystal (61*)
    Ron Howard (A Beautiful Mind)
    Jessie Nelson (I Am Sam)
    Steven Soderbergh (Ocean's Eleven)

  • Best Family Picture

  • Dr. Dolittle 2
    Monsters Inc.
    Shrek

  • Best Screenplay

  • Akiva Goldsman & Sylvia Nasar (A Beautiful Mind)
    Ted Griffin (Ocean's Eleven)
    Kristine Johnson & Jessie Nelson (I Am Sam)
    Hank Steinberg (61*)

  • Best Actor

  • Jim Carrey (The Majestic)
    Russell Crowe (A Beautiful Mind)
    Sean Penn (I Am Sam)
    Denzel Washington (Training Day)

  • Best Actress

  • Halle Berry (Monster's Ball)
    Gwenyth Paltrow (Shallow Hal)
    Michelle Pfeiffer (I Am Sam)
    Naomi Watts (Mulholland Drive)

  • Best Supporting Actor

  • Kevin Costner (3000 Miles To Graceland)
    Zach Galifianakis (Out Cold)
    Martin Landau (The Majestic)
    Brad Pitt (Ocean's Eleven)

  • Best Supporting Actress

  • Jennifer Connelly (A Beautiful Mind)
    Courtney Cox (3000 Miles To Graceland)
    Dakota Fanning (I Am Sam)
    Laurie Holden (The Majestic)



To see all the movies I've seen in 2001, Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment